legandary's Index du Forum
legandary's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A noobies 3v3 Problem.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legandary's Index du Forum -> Legendary's - LD☆ -> IT's
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 09:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: A noobies 3v3 Problem. Répondre en citant

HI,

After IEM me and 2 friends started playing LoL. We heard that 5v5 is real LoL and so on but cause we only where 3 and from some first solo games got a bad view on rndms we started to 3v3.  We´re not the guys that just choose the easy, "OP" champs cause we want to pwn, and we knew it would be kind of hard if we go Shen/Twisted/Morgana... But fun comes first?!However it tourned out to be f*ckin hilarious. I know I´m a Noob and my view is 99% wrong, so I have some hope, that you guys are able to solve our problems. Last 2 days we got to fight many Meele teams with champs like: Garen/Tryndamere/Master Yi/Cho´gath/Warwick/Blitzcrank... Now the Problem here is that many of those are moving faster than our champs. Sometimes it even goes like this: I am happily laning top with my Twisted, standing in the middle of the lane. With my ward I see warwick coming up behind me to gank, In front of me there´s Garen. I instanly go back.. Garen uses Ghost, I use ghost and shadow dash. Warwick comes in, stuns me with his ult, Garen touches me for one second... I lose half my health. I run for my life... Behind my tower. Garen says f*k that tower, walks right by, I use my ult... wanting to teleport away.. Garen kills me in the blink of an eye...
So my problem with all of that is this. Some noobs with same or less understanding of the game than me ( I know I have not much but at least a bit I hope) chose there cool big fat plate pwnhammer guys and roll over everything. I have to lane, but standing in the middle of the lane to get my lvling and gold seems to mean death for me, even against one champ... I run, they run faster and as I said, they run trough towers killing me... So my questions. Do we have to play those meele faceroll pwn guys to win a 3v3? Or is there any chance that some creative combo can win over pure stupid muscle pwnage?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=371064
Industrial Valve Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 09:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legandary's Index du Forum -> Legendary's - LD☆ -> IT's Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange